RemyOliver Attractions, LLC dba ThingsToDo.Global hereinafter referred to as ThingsToDo.Global or “we”. ThingsToDo.Global is a service that provides you with tickets including but not limited to attractions/events/tours. We do not operate these attractions/events/tours and cannot control unforeseen circumstances which may occur at an event/attraction or tour, additionally we do not guarantee the quality of the event/attraction or tour. Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully as it represents an agreement between yourself and ThingsToDo.Global. By completing your transaction, you are agreeing to the terms of purchase. Please contact the producer of the event for their own terms of purchase and refund policies. In the event of conflicting terms in this Terms of Purchase and the Attraction/Tour Guide/Promoter/Producer’s ticketing terms and conditions, the terms of the latter shall govern.
All inquiries related to attractions/events/tours must be made in writing to info@ThingsToDo.Global
- Tickets are not valid for special attractions/events/tours which require a separate ticket.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead on the scheduled date, time and venue. ThingsToDo.Global cannot guarantee that Attraction/Promoter/Producer will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time, venue, or talent.
- Refund Review – Please review the attraction/tour/event’s refund policy at the time of checkout. In the event a customer believes is due under the applicable refund policy, that customer may request that ThingsToDo.Global initiate a refund by emailing us at info@ThingsToDo.Global. ThingsToDo.Global will review the facts and circumstances and determine whether or not a refund is due in accordance with the applicable refund policy. ThingsToDo.Global will endeavor to complete its review within thirty (30) days of being contacted by customer. All determinations of ThingsToDo.Global’ with respect to these Customer Refund Policy Requirements, including without limitation the orders to be refunded and the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on both Attraction/Promoter/Producer and customer.
- Please note, in the event of an event/attraction/tour being cancelled or postponed, ThingsToDo.Global cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel, accommodation, or any other related service. Decisions to move or cancel attractions/events/tours are not made by ThingsToDo.Global, therefore we are not liable and will not offer compensation or refunds of any costs incurred.
- Ticket holder is aware that amenities promised by Attraction/Tour/Promoter/Producer are not guaranteed by ThingsToDo.Global and are not grounds for a refund, including but not limited to: VIP amenities, drink specials, gifts, express entry, special areas, celebrity guests.
- RemyOliver Attractions/ThingsToDo.Global is a service that provides you with tickets to attractions/events/tours. We do not operate these attractions/events/tours and cannot control unforeseen circumstances which may occur at an event/attraction/tour, additionally we do not guarantee the quality of the event/attraction/tour.
- The right to admission to an event/attraction/tour is reserved by the promoter/tour guide and the event venue/attraction, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. ThingsToDo.Global would advise customers that no refunds will be offered to those who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age as specified by the event organizer, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- In order to prevent fraud and to protect both parties, you may be asked to provide additional information after your booking so that we can verify your purchase.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature or high-risk. We perform various checks to determine the probability of fraud, including, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an IP address, etc.
- You agree not to contact ThingsToDo.Global to seek a refund or exchange from ThingsToDo.Global.
- You agree that you will not attempt to evade, avoid, or circumvent any refund prohibitions in any manner with regard to tickets you purchased. You will not dispute or otherwise seek a “chargeback” from the company whose credit card you used to purchase tickets from the Site. Should you do so, your tickets may be canceled, and we may, in its sole discretion, refuse to honor pending and future ticket purchases made from all credit card accounts or online accounts on which such chargebacks have been made, and may prohibit all persons in whose name the credit card accounts exist and any person who accesses any associated online account or credit card or who otherwise breaches this provision from using the Site.
- When ordering tickets online with ThingsToDo.Global, please ensure you are looking for tickets and placing an order using only one browser window or tab. Looking up tickets using multiple browser windows or tabs could result in losing your tickets, timer expiration, purchasing too many tickets, or the wrong ticket type, none of which will be the responsibility of ThingsToDo.Global.
- Please ensure that you read all the information that applies to the event/ticket you are booking, and carry proof of age when attending the event if appropriate.
- Customers are advised to carefully review each order to ensure that the purchaser has selected the correct event, ticket type, and seat choice. If the purchaser does not receive a confirmation (in the form of a confirmation page or email) after submitting payment information, or if the customer experiences an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, it is the customer’s responsibility to confirm with ThingsToDo.Global via email at info@ThingsToDo.Global or phone (877) 353-1190whether or not the order has been placed. ThingsToDo.Global US will not be responsible for losses (monetary or otherwise) if the customer fails to confirm the purchase.
- Tickets will be delivered to the customer via email using the email address the customer provided at checkout. It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm they received tickets. If the customer does not receive ticket(s) for any reason or needs another copy of their ticket, they are responsible for contacting the ThingsToDo.Global via email at info@ThingsToDo.Global to request another copy.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform ThingsToDo.Global of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the goods. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- RemyOliver Attractions/ThingsToDo.Global sells tickets on behalf of Event Promoter/Producer/Attractions/Tour Guides, which means we do not set ticket prices or determine seating availability. Tickets for popular attractions/events/tours may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may become available prior to the event. However, ThingsToDo.Global does not control this inventory or availability. In some cases, ThingsToDo.Global or other distribution channels may receive additional, subsequent allocations of tickets for distribution, which may be of similar or higher desirability than those sold on ThingsToDo.Global, or may be offered for sale at lower prices than prices charged on ThingsToDo.Global.
- While we may allocate specific seats to you, the Theatre or Venue has the right to change the seat locations to others of equal value.
- Will Call tickets must be picked up at the event unless otherwise noted. Tickets left at Will Call will not be refunded. Will Call start and end times are subject to change and are not grounds for a refund. You must present the original credit card used to purchase the ticket and a valid state issued picture ID. If you can not present these at Will Call, a clear photo of these items may be accepted instead, but such acceptance shall be at the sole discretion of the Promoter/Producer. If you are unable to pick up your order at Will Call, you shall not receive a refund for this purchase.
- If ThingsToDo.Global is unable to mail an order for any reason ThingsToDo.Global will arrange for the order to be available for pick up at the event’s Will Call.
- If tickets that are shipped are returned to ThingsToDo.Global as undeliverable, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
Need additional help? Then contact ThingsToDo.Global Customer Support, info@ThingsToDo.Global or call (877) 353-1190 and we’ll see what we can do to help.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY — ThingsToDo.Global/RemyOliver Attractions, LLC is not affiliated with the attractions, tour guides, attractions/events/tours or event sponsors and ThingsToDo.Global will not cover losses or damages arising from your voluntary participation in the attractions/events/tours, including claims for personal injury, or damage to personal property, or any other claims for negligence on the part of the attraction, tour guide, attractions/events/tours or event sponsors. By purchasing the tickets through ThingsToDo.Global, you hereby release and forever discharge ThingsToDo.Global, and its officers and agents, from any liability or claims for damages that may arise as a result of your attendance and participation at the attractions/events/tours. It is hereby understood that the purchase of tickets by you and your participation in the attractions/events/tours shall not be construed as an assumption on the part of ThingsToDo.Global of responsibility, liability, or control of the attractions/events/tours.